Thursday, July 05, 2012

BOLOCO BETHESDA ROW INSTAGRAM CONTEST

OK, let's get a couple of things straight here:

You love using Instagram, right?

And you can't wait to try the world-famous, globally-inspired burritos at Boloco when it opens at Bethesda Row in 2 weeks?

So, what if I told you that by using Instagram, you could get a FREE Boloco burrito?

I'm not making this up!

Just stop by Boloco's soon-to-open location ASAP on Elm Street, and take a picture of yourself via Instagram in front of this sign:


Then tweet your photo on Twitter to @boloco, and add the hashtag #bolocobethesda to your tweet.

Et voila, you could win FREE burritos!

I'm still deciding which burrito to order first, but I already know what drink I'm ordering:  the Jimmy Carter peanut butter shake!

Stay loco, Boloco fans!

No comments: