Saturday, September 15, 2012

CELEBRATE ROSH HASHANAH AT BETHESDA ROW! HAPPY JEWISH NEW YEAR!

Enjoy a 5-star Rosh Hashanah dinner at Mon Ami Gabi this Sunday or Monday from 4-10 PM!

The Bethesda Row French restaurant has put together an outstanding menu.  Start off with selections like Homemade Gefilte Fish with Beet Horseradish, Chopped Liver with onion croutons, Vegetarian Chopped Liver, Matzo Ball soup or Challah bread with apples and honey.

Entree choices will be Seared Atlantic Salmon, Classic Braised Beef Brisket, or Herb Chicken Paillard.  Side dishes include Carrots Tzimmes, Kasha Varnishkes, Noodle Kugel, or Potato Pancakes.  Finish off with an Apple Tarte Tatin with caramel sauce, warm Chocolate Flourless Cake, or Stewed Fruit Compote.

Call 301-654-1234 to make your reservation now, and have a happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A restaurant is not a place to celebrate Rosh Hashanah. It is a serious holiday spent in synagogue examining our lives and repenting for any wrongs we have committed during the previous year. Holiday meals are spent with family, friends, and community.

Mon Ami Gabi has got it wrong. The only time Jews celebrate a holiday in a restaurant is to go out for Chinese food on Christmas.

Unknown said...

I always celebrate Rosh Hashanah holiday with my family... but unfortunately this holiday I am not with my family because I am in USA for complete my study... A big thanks to Nutcracker Sweet who give me an opportunity to send a gift basket to my family.. I am pretty impressed with Nutcracker Sweet Company. The packages arrived, as scheduled and the recipients were very pleased. I will send more, in the future. like Birth Day Gifts Basket for my friend and i hope she glad to receive this type of gift basket..
Rosh Hashanah Gift Baskets