Saturday, June 29, 2013

TACO BELL CANTINA BELL DOUBLE STEAK QUESADILLA REVIEW (VIDEO)

The long-rumored Steak Quesadilla has finally been added to Taco Bell's upscale Cantina Bell menu. I tried it, and here is my review.

Created by Chef Lorena García, the quesadilla contains a double serving of thick-cut steak, in a special marinade, and melted Pepper Jack cheese. The tortilla wrapper is nicely browned. Included in the box are tortilla chips with two dipping cups: Cantina Fire-roasted salsa, and reduced fat sour cream.

All of this costs $4.99, but don't forget the county council takes some additional money for themselves through the "take-out tax."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've ordered it twice this week, and both times when I opened it up I had a single strip of steak on each of the 4 sections. And it's called double steak? The single steak must be a vegetarian version.