Tuesday, May 13, 2014

LULULEMON COMING TO WESTFIELD MONTGOMERY MALL

lululemon athletica is the latest Bethesda Row business to expand to Westfield Montgomery Mall. I've confirmed the upscale yoga wear retailer is opening a store at the mall this year. Where? I would most likely bet on the vacant space where GameStop used to be, on the upper level near the food court. Another spot could be by the Tesla Store on the lower level, but I would expect a lululemon to be fairly sizable in square footage.

Other Bethesda Row businesses to get a sister location at Montgomery Mall recently? Lilly Pulitzer (The Pink Palm), Kraze Burgers (now closed in downtown Bethesda), and Francesca's Collections.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to buy yoga pants and tops, because they all look marvelous. But my budget is less and looking for cheap and trustworthy Lululemon online stores.